Sunday 24 May 2009

I've had such a lovely day.
 
I'm finally back in my Uni house for my last month before moving back home and I'm so glad to be here. 
Got to wake up next to my lovely boyfriend after being away for a fortnight and then spent the rest of the day sunbathing in the garden with my housemate and a good book, and eating homemade ice lollies. The weather is gorgeous, not a cloud in the sky. Heaven
Hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather and are having a fun bank holiday
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good bank holiday!
    The pictures really nice, I want to go to the beach so bad :)
    x

    www.denikaxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture. Really wanna be at the beach right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i still had my student house. Move back home in a month. sad times! But glad you are having fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect day.
    You're a lucky girl.

    Robin
    http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete