Sunday 16 August 2009

Save it for the bedroom


Phew.... what an exhausting few days. My week has consisted of interviews, window shopping, lots and lots of shifts at work and a few drinks, (well more than a few-pitchers were involved..oops) it's come to a end.
But what a week I have instore starting tomorrow! I start my internship with Elle Decoration, I'll keep you updated on how that goes for anyone who's interested.
I'm so nervous!
Now back to drying my hair and picking an outfit to wow my future colleagues.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. ooooo ok so firstly, glad you had an amazing time avec the boy - sunsets sound lovely and am v. jealous! Had a good good birthday thanks, am used to being 20 now, its not so bad.

    internship eyyyyy?! good luck! youl be fine, wow them with your layouts :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, AMAZING interniship! You lucky devil.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete