Wednesday 2 September 2009

so if I'm a liar and you're a thief at least we both know where the other one sleeps

I wish bank holidays were longer. Although it now seems closer to the weekend again so I can't complain. The rain is making it impossible to cheery and turning up to work like a drowned rat is so not a good look.
I'm in desperate need of a haircut, however I've been growing my hair and I don't want to lose any length. Oh the dilemma.
I haven't taken many pics recently but after seeing some on facebook I have realised my hair is more or less this colour, which makes me happy.
I've also I've just listened to the Daisy and I can safely say I'm now more in love with Brand New than before. (hence the title of this post) Jesse Lacey you have stolen my heart once more.
Let me know how you guys are cheering yourselves up from the gloom that has marked the end of the summer.
Oh and if you're feeling thrifty please check out my EBAY listings, my wardrobe is bulging. It's all gotta go to good homes

5 comments:

  1. yay! I just saw this on my blog list and recognised the lyrics, what do you think of the album? I adore it :) All my blog titles at the moment are brand new lyrics, I wish more people understood haha :) I love so many of the album songs, I don't think I can pick a favourite :( www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive tagged you on my blog :)
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the same problem. i want to grow my hair out but it needs to be cut alittle, however i dont want to loose the length! arg. but i love the color of the hair in the picture. it's quite lovely
    fashionismyforte33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally like the look of this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have this picture on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete