Saturday 5 September 2009

This week has been pretty good, bar the early mornings. I managed to get a complimentary copy of the Lily cover of Elle and finally saw my name in print. Can't wait for the November issue of the magazine now. Oh and I got tickets for Brand New at Wembley! It's not til Jan, but I'm so excited!
I'm going away for a few days so I'll be unable to blog. After 3 weeks of a 7 day week I'm definitely in need of a break ha! I'll be visiting the boy in the sunny town of Eastbourne, so I might try and get some nice snaps.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)
oh and don't forget to take a peek at my ebay items here
Images Via Feather Hunter

2 comments:

  1. i hope you have a great holiday! i just realised i havent read youre blog for like a week so i was just catching up and i have to say that youre hair must look very cool! i also have ridiculously long hair that im way too scared to cut off so i totally understand. my hair is really thick so im scared that if i cut it off i will just end up looking like a clown and thats never a good look! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I just bought that elle, congratulations! Have fun in Eastbourne

    ReplyDelete