Monday 15 February 2010

Luvvly Jubbly

I'd been looking forward to this weekend for ages, since leaving uni I don't get to see the boy very often so I cherish these little weekends.
We didn't plan anything as usual, but ended up spending the Sunday in Brighton. We had to get up early, which is hard when you're used to your Sunday lie-ins. It was absolutely freezing, but we still managed to end up sitting on the beach - well until it started to rain.
On the pier we had a go on the Dolphin Derby and I ended up winning ha! I took home a lovely French looking Bear called Pierre.
I've only been to Brighton a handful of times, but I've never had time to rummage in the treasure troves along the Laines. The little vintage shops look less pretentious than those I've ventured into in London, and the prices seem alot cheaper too. I can't wait to go back.
I hope you all had a nice weekend, whether you had a special someone to enjoy it with or simply just spending time with your best girl friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment