Thursday 27 January 2011

Hang me up to dry

Whilst researching for Cellardoor, we usally come across a lot of very talented people. That's where I found the lovely Megan Penfold. I really admire the handmade style illustration, [I think it's probably because I hate things looking neat] and this lady does that just perfectly. I especially love the second one, there's just something about the mix of typography and photographs. Lovely.







P.s I've recently rediscovered Cold War Kids.. hence the title of this post. Man I forgot what I was missing, his voice is incredible. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cold War Kids! I love em! And isn't her work lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's amazing! I love the second one :) Thanks for the lovely comment, new post up!
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete