Friday 25 February 2011

You've got a way with words..

ooops. I've been a very bad blogger... not one post in over a week. Big apologies to my little readers. So just a quick one and something you've all seen before but London Fashion Week always manages to captivate me and I wanted to share it with you. 



I was lucky enough to see the Bora Aksu show on Friday, and excited was an understatement. It was the first 'real' show I've been too and it really didn't disappoint. Whilst shuffling into the tent we spotted Twiggy and Marina [minus her diamonds] wearing an eccentric jumper embellished with what looked like mice. Then once we were at our seats, and after some more time spend spying who was on the the front row, it was time for the lights to go down and Duran Duran's 'Chauffer Song' pumped out the speakers. The models strutted along the catwalk in a convoy of armour like bodices and some killer heels - the buckled bootie trend doesn't seem like it's dying down any time soon. The collection had a futuristic gothic feel with a pallete of silver greys, black and  a gorgeous emerald green.  

Now onto the rest..

Paul Costelloe

PPQ

Topshop Unique


Mulberry

Temperley London


Betty Jackson

and I loved Charles Anastase. 














2 comments:

  1. You've picked all of my favourite shows in this post, especially the Topshop Unique show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it all sounds so very exciting! I love all of the outfits x

    ReplyDelete