Tuesday 31 January 2012

Style Paparazzi Twenty

wow... not done of these in a while so before my street style inspiration folder gets any fuller I thought it would be not rude not to share them with you guys. [Admit it you've missed them] 
This girlie caught my eye straight away with her cute red beret, I love the way it adds a little pop of colour. Not to mention the awesome clash of the tartan coat and floral dress. I might dig out my summer florals this week to cheer me up, worn with some thick tights mind... it's arctic out there after all!

What's inspiring you this week?



4 comments:

  1. this outfit is amazing :) i love the boots they are gorgeous xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! My inspiration this week are HATS HATS HATS. Thats my current obsession right now. Wool Hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos and really cool outfit, she looks great, I like her dress, what a great print and that coat is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also she is really beautiful and her shoes rock! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete