Sunday 3 February 2013

My week..ish

It's been a real busy one for me lately. Work has kicked into hyperdrive and I've barely had time to do anything else. I worked on art directing my first shoot for work, and assisted a shoot at a gorgeous Dalston studio with amazing props. 

Despite this, last week I put on my walking shoes and forced my housemate to catch the Tim Walker exhibition again before it closed. We then ventured down to the National Gallery, can't believe I hadn't been since a school trip. And if all that culture wasn't enough, we also caught a play at the Globe and visited Laduree in Covent Garden for the first time, and it's safe to say i'll be back again. 


 

- Amazing studio I had the pleasure of working in - Want of those giant letters - Watching Iwan Rheon at the Borderline - Sunday session at the gym - Cuddling up to my hot water bottle - Macaroons at Laduree - Getting crafty on a Easter shoot at work - Afternoon stroll to the National Gallery - Saying goodbye to Tim Walker - Yummy octopus cupcakes - Catching a play at the Globe... finally - Yummy curry at Dishoom - Craving summer after fizzy lemon - Watching Adam Burridge in Tooting - Coveting dinosaur prints

You can follow me on Instagram too! @Jade_cc_


1 comment:

  1. I adore Dinosaur prints, so cute :) I'm super jel you went to Laduree, when I go to Paris, it's my first stop! xx

    ReplyDelete